Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From Brighton to Hopetown

I recently underwent a move from the Brighton congregation to a nearby (ish) hall called Hopetown. This move was brought about because Tom and Michelle Sanches (who had kindly allowed me to stay with them since I first arrived in Guyana) were going to the annual meeting in New York, followed by vacation.

At the same time, a place to stay opened up with Micaiah Young who was living in Hopetown. Fortunately, I had met Micaiah a few times before, and we even wound up on the same flight into Guyana (as did one of the substitute circuit overseers named Gary something).

So I went from this hall....



to this hall....


Oh yeah, baby.


Okay, that's actually all I have for now. Sorry it was so short, but I'll add some more later (such as my experience of learning to climb a coconut tree!) Now, I know you don't like it when I only put in a few pictures, so I'll add one more:

1 comment:

  1. Hey Josh -
    Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog! Update Your Blog!

    Thanks again.

    You don't even need pictures...

    ReplyDelete