Saturday, August 7, 2010

This is a test. Testing: 1, 2, 3.....

Okay, due to the amount of requests for a blog, here it is! The official "Josh Westfall-Guyana Trip" blog. I can't guarantee there will be anything interesting, insightful, or exciting about this though....

Actually, if you want to go ahead and skip this entry, feel free. I'm using this solely as a chance to practice and get a feel for this thing.
















 What? You're still here? I'm telling you, there's nothing worth rea....


Oooh! I can post pictures! Oh goody goody!
Here's me at Bethel 2 years ago touching the horse fat that becomes glue in our Bibles!



 And I thought I wouldn't have anything exciting to post!

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Josh,
    I had a dream that you left and all your mother could do was cry. Good thing that's not reality!
    Have an awesome trip!!!!
    Nat

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello josh cant wait to read all about your trip...and in case you dont remember me I met you and your family working in long beach with the RBC my uncle is tim hill :)

    ReplyDelete